Friday, April 8, 2011

Real Housewives of New York Premiere: Has Jill Zarin Changed

The women of The Real Housewives of New York City aren't wasting anytime whipping up drama. In fact, Thursday's season 4 premiere seemed to start right where it left off – with and icy meeting between Alex McCord and Jill Zarin at Ramona Singer's end-of-summer party.

"I think that it was incredibly aggressive to walk into the party and just pretend nothing ever happened," Alex said, still upset about their run-ins from last season. "Jill did some horrible things – not just to me but to other people – and you can't just pretend that didn't happen."

Jill, it seems, wanted nothing more than to move on.

"I was always her cheerleader. Why does she hate me?" she tells Kelly Bensimon. "I just hope that we can resolve it. I hope that Alex and I can get to a much better place."
Throughout the episode, Jill expressed regret about last season's drama and claimed she had learned her lesson. "I just don't have the energy to fight with Alex anymore because that fight with Bethenny took years off my life," Jill said. "I'm never going to let that happen to me again."

Later, at a friend's wedding, Jill was surprised to see Alex outside the church. They had an awkward conversation about whether or not they knew each other were going to be at the wedding and at an upcoming march for Marriage Equality.

"I said I couldn't change and I have changed," Jill said. "And no matter what anyone does, I will always be nice and kind."

But when Jill sees Alex socializing at the wedding reception, she's anything but nice. "That f––ing bitch Alex McCord has the nerve to come up to me at the church and [ask about the march]," she tells her friends. "She's a bitch. Look at her – she's socializing at a party that is so above her."

Following the Real Housewives premiere, Jill appeared on the 100th episode of Andy Cohen's late night talk show, Watch What Happens Live, and addressed the comments she made about Alex.

"Since you brought it up you're going to have to hear the truth answer," she said. "Those words coming out of my mouth don't match the audio track. I was talking to a producer on the side and they put my words in my mouth and I didn't like that."

When asked if she said those words, Jill had little trouble answering: "Yes, but it wasn't meant – no, but it wasn't,

No comments:

Post a Comment