Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Your comments: 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' is back!

Danielle Staub may be gone, but it didn't take long for Melissa Gorga to bring the drama to the world of the "Real Housewives of New Jersey." Teresa Giudice and Melissa have already mixed it up in the first episode, and there promises to be a lot of drama to follow.
The show has its fans and its hater. NJ.com user counting crow wrote:
I am soooooooooo happy I watched!! After the most horrendous season in history, I think the RHNJ are BACK!! I have no idea how they are going to go UP from the premiere episode, but you can bet your bottom dollar I will be watching. My Monday nights finally have meaning again!!! LOL.
My opinion of the new girl, Melissa...I think she's absolutely gorgeous, her children are ridiculously adorable, and I can't have too much hate for her since she was, at one time, residing in Bayonne. That being said, she's a Grade A troublemaker!!! Give Teresa a break, and shame on Joe the brother (non-juicy version)...your sister is your blood. He looked like such a drunken idiot at the party. ugh. In the middle of the episode my mother goes, "They make all Italians look so bad!" and im like no im pretty sure italians do that on their own (i'm 100% so shutty to all the haters ready to bash me).
Another user said that New Jersey residents should boycott this show (as well as "Jersey Shore") because it makes residents look back. NJ.com user Woolfland agreed and responded:
Taziki, you are exactly right. As an Army brat, I have lived all over the world and have found most people very wonderful and pleasant. I've lived in New Jersey for 20 years and the real people here are wonderful....some of the best people I've ever known. What you're seeing on TV is a representation of a very small existence....remember, most of the JS cast are NOT from New Jersey.
Many of my native NJ friends are embarrassed and ashamed of these shows as they certainly depict NJ in the worse possible way. Sadly, most of the country will never know what I do....that NJ truly deserves its name as the Garden State as it has beautiful mountains, gorgeous beaches and lush farmlands. In fact, most of the state is still rural land sandwiched between NYC and Philly. I don't believe California is full of nuts....I've been there, it's beautiful. My advice, come see for yourself.....come to NJ......Cape May is a great place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment